EASports ha presentato oggi il nuovo capitolo della storica serie di videogiochi mostrando per la prima volta alla stampa specializzata NHL14 attraverso un trailer dedicato, dove si possono intravedere alcune delle nuove feature del titolo.
Stando a quanto affermato dagli sviluppatori, verranno utilizzate tecnologie all’avanguardia per catturare gli aspetti chiave dell’hockey moderno: velocità, abilità ed aggressività.
Il video, che vi proponiamo al termine dell’articolo, propone un mix tra filmati reali e spezzoni in game di NHL14. Il gioco arriverà nei negozi svizzeri il prossimo 13 settembre.
Di seguito vi lascio anche la descrizione completa (in lingua inglese) delle nuove feature incluse nella versione 2014 del titolo.
NHL 14 Features
- NHL® Collision Physics – Developed from the same core technology that powers EA SPORTS FIFA’s critically-acclaimed Player Impact Engine, NHL® Collision Physics introduces bigger, more thrilling hits, and truer-to-life collisions. A new left-stick control scheme makes delivering a game-changing hit simpler and more rewarding than ever.
- Enforcer Engine – There is a code in hockey, when it’s broken you have to respond. A first for the NHL franchise, Fight Night technology delivers a new 3rd person experience, physics-based punch targeting and player size differentiation to every fight, creating the most authentic and electrifying experience yet.
- One-Touch Dekes – Experience what it feels like to be a superstar through a new, more responsive deking system controlled only with the left stick and one-button. From beginner to advanced gamers, the system allows for quicker reactive dekes and intuitive combination dekes, creating more moves than ever before.
- True Performance Skating – Built on the breakthrough innovation that introduced physics-based skating and over 1,000 new skating animations to the EA SPORTS NHL franchise. The second year of the True Performance Skating features improved acceleration, explosive first-strides, quicker pivots and enhanced lateral skating, resulting in greater player responsiveness and unprecedented control.
- Live the Life – The new incarnation of the Be a Pro Career Mode, now you can truly Live the Life of an NHL player. On or off the ice, every decision you make shapes your legacy as an athlete. Interact with teammates outside of the rink. Take part in media interviews. Each choice you make will affect your relationship with fans, teammates and management, influencing your skills and progression.
- EA SPORTS NHL Online Seasons – NHL 14 adds the best-in-class promotion and relegation system in the sports category to the Hockey Ultimate Team & EA SPORTS Hockey League modes. Win games and advance to the next division to face tougher competition, fall short and see your team bumped down. Teams will be able to track their progress across multiple seasons.